Have you ever experience an error when you start or launch Fortnite on your PC? There are many reasons why this thing happens. But before you download and install this kind of game, make sure you meet the Fortnite’s system requirements of the app since it is a large file.
If ever you don’t know what to do with this error, keep on reading. FST Europe has solutions for you.
Methods on How to Fix Fortnite Launch Error
Listed below are the fixes that have helped other players resolve the Fortnite not launching difficulty. You may not have to test them all; until you find the one which works for you, simply work your way down the list.
Method 1: Update your device drivers
Updating drivers should always be your go-to choice when something goes wrong with your computer or system. You use a third-party product that is reliable, or whether you choose to upgrade the device drivers manually, using Windows Update, it’s essential that you have the latest appropriate device drivers for your operating system in any way times.
In case you don’t have the time, patience or skills to upgrade the drivers manually, it is possible to do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your machine and find the right drivers for this. You don’t have to understand just what system your computer is currently operating, you don’t need to be troubled and you don’t need to worry about making an error when installing. Driver Easy handles all of it.
It’s possible to update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But using all the Pro version it requires just 2 measures (and you get full support along with a 30-day money-back guarantee):
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and then click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will begin scanning your computer and detect any difficulty drivers.
- Click Update All to download and install the correct version of ALL the drivers that are lost or out of date on your system (this necessitates that the Pro version — you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click on Update All). You can also click on Update to get it done for free if you prefer, but it’s partly manual.
- Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
- Open Fortnite and see if it slips properly. If so, then congrats! But if it won’t release, please move on to Repair two, below.
Other Troubleshooting Guide: How to fix MX Player Audio Format A/ C 3 is Not Supported Error
Method 2: Check your Fortnite files
Sometimes Fortnite won’t launch because there’re broken or missing documents on your system. That means you should verify the game files to ensure any files that are corrupt repaired and missing files installed to see if it fixes the Fortnite not launch difficulty. Here is how to do it:
- Open Epic Games Launcher, click Library. Then click on the cog icon in Fortnite.
- Click Verify.
- The moment the confirmation is prepared, the SETTINGS option will change to LAUNCH. Click if Fortnite opens 8, LAUNCH to determine.
Method 3: Install the Most Recent patch
Programmers of Epic Games keep releasing spots to help fix game bugs and improve overall gambling experience. So it is always advisable you then restart your computer and install the patch.
If everything else fails, then you might want to contact Epic Games Help Center for assistance in additional troubleshooting.
The methods mentioned above are just some of the many ways you can try. If ever you know some other method, drop us a comment and we will include it next time. Thanks for reading. Let us know if you have any questions.